The Rider is voluntarily participating in all spin-related instruction, programs, and services (collectively the “Activities”) organized and offered by JUST CYCLE Inc. (“JUST”) according to the terms and conditions as set out below:
- AGREEMENT TERM AND AUTOMATIC RENEWAL OF THE RIDER AGREEMENT
Riders understand and agree as follows:
- This Agreement is for the term set out on the membership category selected on the JUST membership portal.
- The maximum initial term of an Agreement is twelve (12) months.
At the end of the selected term, the Agreement will not automatically renew.
JUST shall charge the applicable amount to the account of the Rider who agrees to pay the current fees in place as of the date of this Agreement for the membership category chosen by the Rider. Current prices are available at justcycle.ca
JUST may make changes in said applicable fees from time to time, and any such change in fees shall only become applicable at the time of renewal of this Agreement on its anniversary date.
- PRE-AUTHORIZED PAYMENTS
- If a pre-authorized payment returns non-sufficient funds (NSF), JUST reserves the right to suspend Rider privileges until the Rider’s account is brought up to date.
- By signing this Agreement, the Rider understands that debiting of their account for this transaction may take from 1 t0 5 banking days and that JUST will not accept any responsibility for insufficient funds charges.
- Any changes to pre-authorized payment information must be provided in writing a minimum of 14 days in advance of next payment.
- The Agreement may be cancelled upon receipt of 30 days written notice from the Rider.
- If cancellation occurs before the completion of the term of the membership selected, an additional cancellation fee of $50 will apply.
- If a Rider cancels their membership, a pro-rated refund will be issued equal to 50% of the balance of the term remaining on their selected membership.
- To cancel preauthorized payments, the Rider must provide notice of revocation in person to JUST a minimum of 30 days in advance. Final payment will be prorated based on the revised end date.
- FIVE-DAY RIGHT OF RECESSION
- New Riders have five (5) days after signing this Agreement to cancel their membership without penalty. If the Agreement is cancelled within five days, JUST will return to the Rider within thirty (30) days all amounts paid under the Agreement.
- To cancel, new Riders must inform JUST in writing of their intent to cancel. Written intent to cancel can be delivered to JUST in person or e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- JUST may contact the Rider by the email address provided above to provide updates, promotions, automatic renewal, and other information related to their JUST membership.
- Riders understand that they can notify JUST at any time should they no longer wish to receive this information by email.
- FORCE MAJEURE
- Neither party shall have any liability for loss or damages for failure to perform in accordance with the terms of the Agreement to the extent that such failure occurs for a reason beyond the reasonable control of the non-performing party, including without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any act of violence, strike or other labour difficulty, inability to procure materials or services, fire, storm, flood, equipment failure, explosion, riot, insurrection, sabotage, war, rebellion, act of God, act of any governmental authority or any other occurrence which is beyond the reasonable control of the non-performing party.
- JUST shall have no responsibility or liability for any loss or damage sustained by the Rider by reason thereof. In the event of an unscheduled facility closure, the Agreement shall be, at the discretion of JUST, extended or fees will not be charged for the duration of the unscheduled closure
- Waiver and Assumption of Risk
The Rider has reviewed and acknowledges the risks described in the Assumption of Risk, Waiver and Claims, and Release of Liability Agreement (the “Waiver”).
It is a condition of this Agreement that the Rider has reviewed and signed the Waiver. The Waiver is part of the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
If the Rider is younger than the age of majority, the Rider’s parent/guardian has reviewed and acknowledges the risks described in the Waiver. The Rider’s parent/guardian has agreed that they are informed about the risks and dangers to the Rider.
Studio Rules and Regulations
The following rules and regulations are intended to make JUST a safe and enjoyable experience for everyone. These rules apply to all Riders and may be amended by JUST from time to time.
- USE. Riders shall use the facilities and related equipment solely for training on the equipment provided. Riders shall not misuse or use the studio and related equipment in any manner that will cause damage. Riders shall not install, nor tamper with or remove, any equipment in the studio. No person may use the studio without signing a release.
- AUTHORIZED RIDERS ONLY. Guests are not authorized to use the studio, and Riders may not grant access to the studio, nor permit the studio to be used, by any unauthorized persons.
- CLOTHING. Any conventional exercise attire is permissible, including shorts, leggings, tights, sports bras, t-shirts, etc. Spin shoes will be provided to the Rider upon arrival or, the rider may use their own provided this shoe is approved by JUST. Riders are prohibited from spinning in any shoe or clothing that a Keyleader or member of management considers unsafe or inappropriate such as jeans or street shoes. Failure to respect the Clothing Rules outlined may result in the Rider’s removal from class and any classes going forward until they comply.
- CONDUCT. Any conduct that unreasonably interferes with the use or enjoyment of the studio or the equipment by other Riders or disrupts or interferes with normal, safe, orderly, and efficient operation is strictly prohibited. Personal audio equipment may not be used without headphones.
- FOOD AND BEVERAGE. Food and beverage may not be brought into the studio for consumption, except for bottled water or sports beverages. Alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited.
- NOTICES, COMPLAINTS OR SUGGESTIONS. Riders must immediately notify JUST if they discover unsafe or hazardous defects or conditions relating to the studio or equipment. Complaints or suggestions regarding the operation, maintenance, services, and equipment at the studio should be directed to Brittany Burke (email@example.com)
- MAINTENANCE. No Rider may leave litter, trash, debris, or articles of clothing at the studio. The entry door must be kept always closed.
- POLICY ADHERENCE. The Rider (and the Rider’s parent/guardian, if applicable) is required to follow all policies developed and implemented by JUST. JUST’s Rider policies are available at www.justcycle.ca.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions
The Rider (and the Rider’s parent/guardian, if applicable) acknowledges that they have read this document in its entirety, provided accurate personal information, and have agreed to the terms and conditions as set out in the Agreement and supporting documents.