We are seeking an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team as an Assistant Manager at our energetic studio! The ideal candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment, possess excellent organizational skills, and have a passion for fitness and community engagement. As the Assistant Manager, you will play a key role in supporting the studios operations, events, staff management, and client relations.
- Provide exceptional customer service and hospitality to JUST riders
- Lead studio team in daily studio tasks such as cleaning studio, spin room, bike maintenance, and overall studio support
- Provide support to Energy Exchange and Instructors to ensure a successful spin room set-up and new rider experience.
- Multi-tasking: Effectively handle multiple tasks in a dynamic and high-energy environment, ensuring smooth daily operations.
- Must be able to lift and transport bikes and supplies weighing 20-70lbs for setup, maintenance, and storage.
- Self motivated to accomplish daily, weekly, and monthly tasks outlined by the Manager, contributing to overall efficiency of the studio.
- Conduct weekly inventory checks of supplies and merchandise, ensuring optimal stock levels and placing orders when needed.
- Event planning: planning and executing events for both riders and staff to enhance the studio’s community engagement.
- Work with the Manager on social media posts and scheduling
- Minimum of 1 year management experience considered an asset
- Must have the ability to prioritize and multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills and be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in social media management and content creation
- Must have the flexibility to work weekends, some early morning/midday/late evening and occasionally holidays.
- Minimum of 25 hours a week at $18 an hour with the opportunity to grow and advance within the company
- Must be able to lift and carry a minimum of 30lbs.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Enthusiastic, positive, approachable, and personable
Please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with “JUST Assistant Manager” in the subject line.